Who we are
Our address is https://www.cullinaneconsulting.ie and our website holds a Secure Socket Layer Certificate (SSL) issued by Blacknight.ie
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Using our contact form:
If you choose to use our Contact Form you have the option to fill in your name and email address and the details of your query. Please be assured that once we receive your email we will respond within 24 hours and your email will be treated in a confidential manner. Once we have responded to you by email we will not retain your details unless you wish to further engage us and your details will then become part of our normal business transaction with you. Please be assured that your information will remain confidential at all times and will never be shared with any third party nor used for marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small piece of data or text file sent by a website to the browser on your computer or mobile device when you are visiting a website. It consists of anonymous information, including a unique user identifier. When you navigate between pages on a website or revisit a website, the cookie is sent back from your browser to the website, to enable the website to remember your browser and whether you have entered personalised details or preferences on that website before.
Posting comments in response to pages, articles and blogs
If you post a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically, instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
The GDPR sets out the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information a company holds on you.
- The right to have your personal information sent directly to yourself or another organisation.
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected. The easiest way to ensure your information is accurate and up to date is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information (including objections to direct marketing).
- The right to restrict the processing of information.
- The right to have information erased.
We hope that we will always be able to address any concerns that you may have in a prompt and efficient manner.
If you have any query regarding how we handle your personal information or if you wish to make a complaint, please email us at email@example.com or write to us c/o Sarshill, Kilmore, Co Wexford, Y35 P235.