Community and voluntary sector organisations, public and private sector organisations and SMEs in Ireland are currently grappling with an unprecedented rate of change. Competent management of the people-aspects of change leads to hard and quantifiable results. However; those who fail to see the need for change or who are slow to accept it may quickly find that their businesses are no longer viable.
The good news is that if you have identified the need to introduce change but are unsure about how to approach it, practical support is at hand.
We can work in partnership with your organisation to help you to:
- Identify the triggers for change
- Build team capability
- Develop a vision for change
- Plan and manage change programmes
- Communicate and facilitate change
- Merge teams from different organisations and unite them in pursuing a shared vision
- Recognise organisation, group and individual needs during all stages of the change process
- Achieve collaboration and manage resistance
- Implement and consolidate change
- Evaluate the impact of change
Our programmes and interventions are customised to suit the specific requirements of our clients’ organisations. The hallmark of our approach is employee involvement and participation. Contact us today.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
– Charles Darwin